Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 52-64

I'm not gonna lie to you... I can't remember hardly any of my training over these past days.. Epic Fail on my blogging skills. I do remember that one Sunday I ran across town to my friend's, Shelby, house in the middle of the day. Before I had even gotten off of my street I was already dripping sweat! And I remember how crazy it was that while on my run I passed several gas stations and there was a 10 cents difference! I finished working at Camp Galilee and now have officially moved back to Springfield where my roommate Nick got a 7 week beagle basset hound puppy that we decided to name Lilly.

I enjoyed a great 6.5 mile run in the rain this week! I really enjoy running in the rain during the summer! One of my top two favorite running weathers. I ended up running through a terenchal downpour one time with lightning and thunder, and crazy crazy wind!! OOOOOH MAN! I loved it sooo much!! It makes me feel sooo kool.. that and running with out a shirt on when there is snow outside. lol. I also enjoy this loop that I run. I take national so far north that it actually ends up ending, and I end up just north of the Springfield city limits. Then I come back on glenstone.

Today I got pretty bored because my plans got cancelled =(... which means I ended up going for a run! lol. Imagine that. Unfortanetly when i get bored I also eat so it turned into one of those runs that you have to use the restroom! So I stopped off at one of those park bathrooms that almost always end up being locked on me, but luckily this one was open today!
It's funny how its not okay for a girl to run alone in the dark, but no one cares if a guy does it... yet when i was running a bunny ran in front of me and a jumped and let out a high pitched yelp. lol. Anyways....


No comments:

Post a Comment