Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 71

This was a much better run. No worries of bathroom breaks, rockin out to my ipod.. Actually I listened to the same song for at least 2-3 miles. Burn Us Up by Shane and Shane. Its a great song about how Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego would not bow down to King Nebuchadnezzar's statue. It is so amazing!! They faced death and yet they still would not bow down. They stood up for God in the hardest of situations!! All the way to the point that they were thrown to their deaths! But God wasn't about to let His faithful servants die! But then there is us, even me! In as simple of a situation as not going in on some gossip or a dirty joke, let alone a life or death situation. We need to stand of for God, no matter the circumstance!

At the end of my run as I ran by a tower there was a chunk of cinder block hiding in the shadows on my right. Somehow my left foot stepped on it and I twisted my ankle pretty bad. In a situation like that, when you twist your ankle, you need to keep going. If you stop it will most likely swell up.

No comments:

Post a Comment