Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 65-66

Hello Hello!

Yesterday I enjoyed the same running route and this time with out any disturbance (didn't have to stop for the restroom) And enjoyed a similar run today! I have been running in the dark for the past few days and I like it. I get to sleep in and i still beat the heat! I do miss the sunrise runs though, so those will be soon to come. My feet are starting to get numb on my runs which means I could really use some new shoes, especially b/c I accidentally tore them up a bit playing basketball at church camp. oops... But I have my eye on a pretty looking pair ;) now If only I could afford it!

Mizuno Wave Universe 4



I have been entertaining the idea of making some custom products for my organization Cross Country Missions. I'm thinking of some custom jerseys, maybe so silicon bracelets. Who knows when that would actually happen... Most of the time the funding for this comes from my own pocket. But I am working on a new logo for CCM, instead of the old one below:
Also working on giving the website a complete overhaul!


I am excited for my upcoming season of races starting next month and going all the way till December! All of which are races people can sponsor me in to raise money for mission work across our nation. Branson Ironman Sprint, Dogwood Canyon 25k, Bass Pro Conservation Marathon, Run for the Ranch Marathon, and what ever else might spark my interest!




No comments:

Post a Comment