Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 67-68


Had a couple lovely encounters on my runs... I was running along the side walk and spotted an African American Gentleman. No big deal, I'm on the North side of Springfield. As I approached him i figured I would go into the grass so as to get out of his way because he didn't move to either side of the sidewalk for me to pass. Just as I was passing by him there was a garbage can in my way so I had to move closer to the sidewalk and him, and at the very same time he moved directly at me! I just kept running.

Another encounter was as I was approaching the train overpass. There was a guy with out a shirt on and I believe the right word to describe him would be redneck. I decided to hop onto the road and not even try to pass him on the sidewalk. As I passed him he yelled in a deep redneck accent.. RUUUN BOY, RUUN! Then proceeded to yell... RANGER.... DANGER.... SPECIAL FORCES.. and he continued yelling but by that point I was too far away to hear him. lol.

Below is my first rough draft at creating a new logo for CCM.



No comments:

Post a Comment