Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 72

Today was one of my best days of training in a long time! I wanted to run while it was still light outside but had to wait for my dinner to settle, so I only caught a little bit of day light on the run. I figured I would just go out for a good paced 6 miler. However, I fell into a beautiful rhythm!!! My legs were turning, arms pumping, and I felt great! So when my 6 mile loop was coming to an end I decided to keep on going. I ended up running around 10 miles instead of the original 6.

My shorts were completely saturated with sweat, even my socks appeared as if I had stepped in a puddle.. The last stretch of my run my roommate Nick and his girlfriend Abby drove up beside me. Apparently I was coasting at 16 mph.

I think for about 4+ miles I listened to the same song over and over again. The Devil Is Bad.. lol. It was very catchy and I may have looked a bit like a goof because I would play the "air drums" every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment