Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 51

What a glorious day! I worked on tanning my thighs a bit while lifeguarding another 3 hours straight. I've got to make my legs look good because I have come up with the idea to buy either a superhero speedo (if I can find one) or just get some of the superhero underwear from walmart and race in them!! Nathan and I will be doing the Warrior Dash in October so I will wear them in that race =) hahaha!

Yet another day of training the bosses' daughters. Today we went for a run and ended up running through some high grass that caused us to do some hi knees. lol. Made them run up a big hill and then we did rock jumps! After that I gave them the choice of sprinting up the dining hall hill twice and then swimming 20 down and backs in the pool, or not doing hills and just swimming 30 down and backs in the pool. They chose the just pool option. lol. So we hit the pool hard and then finished out with some hanging leg lifts off the diving board. Jokes on them though because I'm making them run the hills tomorrow still. Then we will "pepper" the volleyball. We might have to go to the community center.

We had our staff bible study tonight and I thought it was kool that we talked about one of the morning devotionals I did for my sports camp last week. And oh boy do I miss those campers!! Galilee has formed more than half of the relationships I have today and I thank God everyday for it. I am trying to use the gifts God gave me to the best of my ability to give back to camp. That's why I will be hosting two races at camp each year to raise money for camp scholarships and on my own time volunteer if I can! Go GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment