Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 84-88

Almost back into the swing of school again.. Haven't found the best time to run yet. It's either in the morning before school or when I get home late after work at the end of the day.

9/2
Very exciting and fun day! Today I went to Bolivar to run on the SBU Alumni team. No.. I did not graduate from SBU, nor have I even graduated yet. However, the coach still invites me to come run in the collegiate meet every year. Last year the alumni team was a small number but this year it was much bigger! I ended up scoring points for the team coming in 4th on the team. We missed 3rd place by one point!! Which is funny b/c a majority of the Alumni team hasn't been running since they graduated and we went up against teams that have been training. Results:
http://www.sbubearcats.com/documents/2011/9/3/2011_twilight_men_results_2011_twilight_men_results.pdf?id=323

One of the alums that I met has been training for an Ironman and I had a great time talking to him about running.


No comments:

Post a Comment