Friday, December 16, 2011

Cross Country Missions

For anyone reading this that doesn't know me, my name is Raymond Varner and I have 3 big passions, God, Running, and Missions. I am the director of a small organization called Cross Country Missions where I host races (Yeti Set Run is coming up in January) to raise money for mission work. I also run... ALOT.

I started this blog to record my efforts to raise money for missions as I trained for a 100 mile race in 2012. As part of my training for the 100 mile race I am running in the Run For the Ranch Marathon on Sunday the 18th. If anyone feels led to donate money, 100% of this money is going to be put towards the 2011-2012 mission of Joplin Relief!! The same thing applies for the Yeti Set Run races in January.

The Goal is to raise $5,000 for Joplin Relief by the end of 2012!!!

If you feel led to donate you can mail $$ to:
Cross Country Missions
1315 East Thoman Street
Springfield Mo 65803

OR use paypal at:
crosscountrymissions.org

No comments:

Post a Comment